Don't miss out on this deal!
United Aircraft Sales are pleased to present this stunning 1983 Cessna Citation C550!
This jet has a superb ownership pedigree and has been professionally operated and maintained. The interior and exterior are in excellent condition!
It is priced to sell as its engines will be due for a major inspection in less than 300 hours. This is a bargain buy for a prospective buyer who would use the jet for less than 50 hours a year as this would delay spending money on the overhaul inspection for years to come. Flying this jet for 50 hours a year is the equivalent of approx. 25 round trips to Durban from Jo'burg per year!
Contact United Aircraft Sales on +27 11 788 0813 or email@example.com to arrange a viewing. Qualified buyers only please.
- PHASE V INSPECTION NEXT DUE IN NOV 2021!
- Paint & Interior last refurbished in 2016 and is in excellent condition.
- Low Airframe time (6, 626 hours since new)
- Next Phase V inspection due in November 2021
- 8 Passenger cabin with aft private lavatory (belted)
Priced to Sell:
R 7.25 Million plus Vat.
- Zero Vat if exported.
- All serious written offers for cash purchase will be considered.
- Viewing's by appointment only at Lanseria Intl. Airport, Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Qualfied buyers only please.
Specifications and/or descriptions are provided as introductory information only and do not constitute representations or warranties. Verification of specifications remains the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Photographs and images may have been modified to remove logos, registration marks, or other identifying information to protect the privacy of the Aircrafts current owner. The Aircraft is subject to prior sale, lease, and/or removal from the market without prior notice.