1980 Cessna C210 Pressurised Turbo
Year of Manufacture: 1980
Total Airframe Hours: 2,756 hours
Engine SMOH: 67 hours
Propeller SMOH: 67 hours
Installed Avionics & Equipment:
- KMA 20 Audio panel - 3 place marker beacon
- 2 x Cessna RT 385 Digital Nav/Coms plus ILS and VOR
- 1 x Bendix KWX 56 Colour Weather Radar
- 1 x 400 B Navomatic - 3-Axis autopilot
- 1 x King KT76A Transponder with Mode C
- 1 x Cessna ADF
- 1 x DME
- 6-place intercom
- Fuel flow meter
- Engine Monitoring System
- Electric Trim
- Prop & Wing De-Icing System
Exterior: Overall White with Blue, Silver, and Burgundy striping.
Interior: Blue leather with matching upholstered side panels and carpet.
Price: R 3.0 Million plus Vat.
Specifications are subject to verification upon inspection and/or prior sale or withdrawal by the seller.