1973 Cessna Citation C500 (Sierra Long Wing)
- Phase 5 Inspection completed 2018!!
- Sierra Long Wing Modification
- Increased Take-off weight
- Annual Maintenance Inspections completed 14 Aug 2018
- Avionics Include - Garmin GNS530, Collins Nav, Collins Com, Bendix GPS, Colour Weather Radar
- Onboard Entertainment System with individual monitors, CD and DVD
TTSN: 10,004 hours
Engines: Pratt & Whitney JT15D-1A (3,500-hour TBO, 1,750-hour HSI intervals)
No. 1 Engine: 2,806 hours since the last overhaul
No. 2 Engine: 2,806 hours since the last overhaul
White with gold striping. Good condition.
2 pilots plus 6 passenger configuration. Beige leather seats, cream carpet and a suede headliner. Good condition.
Price excludes VAT. Zero VAT on export.
Specifications and/or descriptions are provided as introductory information only and do not constitute representations or warranties. Verification of specifications remains the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Photographs and images may have been modified to remove logos, registration marks, or other identifying information to protect the privacy of the Aircrafts current owner. The Aircraft is subject to prior sale, lease, and/or removal from the market without prior notice.